Your search results
Hints and Tips
- Keep condensation to a minimum to avoid damp and mould issues by ensuring fresh air is allowed to circulate around the property on a regular basis, i.e. opening the windows on a daily basis
- Check and clean out the filter on the washing machine on a regular basis to ensure that the machine stays in working order and no issues occur that could be chargeable to tenants. EXTRA TIP: Look out for coins, hair grips and other small items
- Don’t get locked out or locked in, it could be an expensive mistake!! Believe us we have seen it before, it does happen!
- If you have a problem, it is always best to contact us as soon as possible to get the issue resolved and prevent any further damage from occurring.
- Ensure your safety documents are up to date, renewed regularly and passed to the tenants correctly.
- Furnish and renovate your property sensibly to your target market, this will help to ensure that the property is lived in and maintained in a suitable manner. Remember you will not be living there yourself!
- Keep up to date with the latest regulations to ensure you do not get caught out!
- Tenants Deposits must be dealt with correctly under the Tenancy Deposit Protection Rules otherwise there can be big implications for Landlords.
- Be prepared to maintain your property to a high standard, this keeps your property in good shape, tenants happy which in turn generally creates very few vacant periods = happy Landlord!
- If you need any advice then we are always here to help so drop us a line…